Privacy and cookies policy
The conditions governing access to the website by visitors are listed below. The information, logos, graphic elements, sounds, images, trademarks and everything published and / or present on this site are Manifattura Ceccarelli property.
Reproduction of the above is allowed only with the Manifattura Ceccarelli written authorization. It is therefore forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit or disseminate the content of this site without permission.
Furthermore, it is forbidden to copy the computer programs (software) that determine the operation of this site or to create similar programs, tracing the source code.
Manifattura Ceccarelli does not guarantee the constant updating of the information therein contained, nor can be held responsible for any damage that visitors' equipment may suffer due to accessing this site or downloading its content.
The links on this site can direct the visitor to pages on web spaces other than the present. In such circumstances, Manifattura Ceccarelli cannot be held responsible for any consequences that have occurred.
Any personal information sent to the Manifattura Ceccarelli website will be treated in accordance with the privacy law. Any non-personal information communicated to Manifattura Ceccarelli through this site (including suggestions, ideas, drawings, projects, etc.) will give the latter the exclusive, unlimited and irrevocable right over them. Therefore, the communication of such information will involve their transfer, free of charge - exclusively and with the widest rights and powers - to Manifattura Ceccarelli.
The legislation in force in the territory of the Italian Republic applies to this site.
Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679
Manifattura Ceccarelli ("the Controller") with this Notice intends to inform the user about the methods of personal data processing concerning him.
Manifattura Ceccarelli, in line with the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter "Privacy Code") and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR"), intends to guarantee the personal data privacy and security of each visitor in line with the provisions of this Information. This information is intended as information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code and art. 13 and 14 of the GDPR.
2. Type of data processed
The website offers informative and, sometimes, interactive content. While browsing the Manifattura Ceccarelli website, you can therefore acquire information about the visitor, in the following ways:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes: IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites from which access was made, information on the pages visited by users within of the website, the time of access, the stay on the single page, the analysis of the internal path and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
Additional data categories
This refers to all personal data provided by the visitor through the website, for example, by registering with and / or accessing a reserved area and / or a service and / or participating in one of the initiatives launched by Manifattura Ceccarelli alone or in partnership with third parties, by writing to a Manifattura Ceccarelli e-mail address to request information or by calling our toll-free number to have direct contact with customer service.
3. Processing purposes
|Supply the good and / or service requested by the user, manage the contracts concluded by the user, carry out the related administrative, accounting, tax and legal obligations, as well as fulfill the requests submitted by the user.||The processing put in place for these purposes is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and do not require specific consent from the interested party.|
|Detect your experience of using the products and services we offer and ensure the proper functioning of the web pages and their contents.||The processing put in place for these purposes is based on a legitimate interest of the Controller.|
|Send commercial, promotional, advertising and marketing communications.||The processing put in place for these purposes is carried out with the specific consent provided by the user.|
4. Scope of data circulation
For administrative purposes, we inform you that your data may be communicated by the Controller to third-party companies.
5. Roles and responsibilities in the privacy field
Your personal data are processed by Manifattura Ceccarelli, as Data Controller. More detailed information on the names of the data processors can be requested by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out mainly using electronic procedures and supports for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, non-excess and relevance provided for by the current privacy legislation.
7. Redirect to external websites
The website can use what are known as social plug-ins. Social plug-ins are special tools that allow you to incorporate the functions of the social network directly into the website (example: the "like" function of Facebook).
All social plug-ins on the website are marked with the respective logo owned by the social network platform (eg. Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin).
8. Connection to/from third party websites
From this website it is possible to connect, through specific links, to / from other websites of external companies. The Controller declines any responsibility for any request and / or release of personal data to third party websites and for the management of authentication credentials provided by third parties.
9. Data storage
We inform you that the data relating to the navigation logs, if registered, will be kept by the Owner for a period of 3 months. We also inform you that the data you provide will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between us and further stored exclusively for the period provided for the fulfillment of legal obligations, provided that it is not necessary to keep them further for defend or assert a right or to fulfill any further legal obligations or orders of the Authorities.
10. Rights of data subjects
The persons to whom the aforementioned personal information refers (so-called "data subjects"), are entitled to exercise their rights in the manner and within the limits established by current privacy legislation. In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask Manifattura Ceccarelli:
- access: you can ask for confirmation as to whether or not data concerning you are being processed, as well as further clarifications regarding this notice information, as well as to receive the data, within reasonableness limits;
- rectification: you can request to rectify or supplement the data you have provided or in any case in our possession, if inaccurate;
- cancellation: you can request that your data acquired or processed by Manifattura Ceccarelli be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes or if there are no challenges or disputes in place, in the event of consent revocation or of your objection to processing, in case of unlawful processing, or if there is a legal obligation of cancellation;
- limitation: you can request the processing limitation of your personal data, when one of the conditions referred to in art. 18 of the GDPR; in this case, your data will not be processed, except for storage, without your consent except as specified in the same article in paragraph 2.
- objection: you can object to processing of your data at any time on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are legitimate reasons for proceeding with the processing that prevail over yours, for example for the exercise or our defense in a legal action; your opposition will always and in any case prevail over our legitimate interest in processing your data for marketing purposes;
- portability: you can ask to receive your data, or to have them transmitted to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7, par. 3, GDPR, we inform you that you can exercise your right to revoke your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent previously given. Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint to the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
To exercise these rights, report problems or ask for clarifications on the processing of your personal data, you can send an email to: email@example.com
Please note that it is also possible to submit your requests by post, by writing to the Data Controller, Manifattura Ceccarelli, based in Via Monteverdi n. 20, 47122 - Forlì (FC), specifying the subject of the request.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files, which contain basic information on a user's navigation and which are automatically sent from a server (such as this site) to the user's Internet browser. The latter then stores them on the PC user's and was sent back to the server each time the user returns to the site.
Necessary for the website functioning.
They are the ones that play a fundamental and indispensable part for the perfect functioning of the website. They are used, for example, to always keep a user connected while browsing, without having to log in several times when accessing new pages.
They store all the preferences expressed by the user during navigation. The simplest example is the one of the preferred language.
Audience statistical measurements
They collect, in an anonymous and aggregate form, the navigation data of users who access in to a website. They provide very useful information, regarding the most visited pages and sections, the time spent and any problems. In short, they are essential to improve the performance of a website.
Third party profiling cookies
If you want to disable or enable external companies that collaborate with website managers to collect information for advertising purposes, you can visit this page: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte. You will also find useful information on commercial advertising.
How to disable cookies
It is possible to disable cookies through a very simple procedure, this operation differs according to the browser in use. By disabling cookies you will not be able to enter your reserved area or make any purchase.
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on "Tools"
- Select "Settings" and then "Advanced settings"
- Select "Content Settings" in the "Privacy" tab
- In the "Cookies" section, deselect the cookies and save your preferences
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the "Tools" button and then on "Internet Options"
- Select the "Privacy" tab and move the selector to the level of privacy you wish to set (move up to block all cookies and move down to allow them)
- Complete the procedure by clicking on OK
- Open Firefox
- Click on "Tools" and then "Options"
- Then select the "Privacy" tab
- Select "History Settings" and then on "Use custom settings", deselect "Accept cookies from sites" and save
- Open Safari
- Click on "Preferences" in the toolbar and select the "Security" panel
- In the "Accept cookies" section, specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites.